Oakville Rangers 2017/2018 Spring Tryouts Now Available
Oakville Rangers 2017/2018 Spring Tryouts registration is now available!
Oakville Rangers Spring Tryout Registration Process 2017
- All players wishing to tryout for the Oakville Rangers must register and pay online PRIOR to attending their first tryout.
- The cost to tryout is $40.00 per team. Players must be registered by midnight 48hours prior to the first tryout for the team they are trying out for.
- Goalies and players are to attend the team tryouts. There will be no separate evaluation for goalies.
- Players wishing to tryout for AAA who played A or below in the 2016-2017 season must request an invitation to tryout from the Head Coach. This is done through the Exception Request on the tryout registration form.
How to Register for Oakville Ranger Spring Tryouts:
If you are an existing parent, player or MOHA Official (Coach, manager, trainer, etc)
- The system will recognise your email address (likely the one you used when you registered your child).
- It will then prompt you to enter a password or phone number (likely the one you used when you registered your child).
- MOHA officials and parents who have logged into the MOHA website or sportskeeper to access their team page, enter stats, etc. will enter the password they use for that login.
- Parents who have not previously received a login for the MOHA website or sportskeeper will enter their phone number. Once logged in you will be asked to create a password.
- Once you are logged in, go to 2017-2018 Tryouts -> Apply for 2017-2018 Tryouts and fill in the Rep Ranger Tryout Application.
- It's best to apply to the highest level you wish to tryout for. If you are released you will be automatically released to the following level, you will then receive an email that night to pay for the next level.
- It can take 30+ minutes for the payment to appear on your tryout registration. Once payment is received, your application will be processed and you will be able to see your tryout status by clicking on "Tryouts I have registered for".
Ongoing Tryout Status
- Check back on "Tryouts I have registered for" nightly during your tryout week to view your status.
- You will receive an email when you have been Selected or Released along with information about attending the next tryout depending on teams.
- If you do not receive an email by the next morning, you must attend the tryout the following day.
This article has been viewed 3941 times.